Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PASSION?? or PASSIONATE???

On 1st April 2008,most of the TESL 4 went to KLPac to watch the play entitled Passion. For me, this is a very different play compared to another play that I’ve watched before or compared to another play that I’ve learnt in the class.
In this play, there are no utterances or dialogue between the actors/actress. This play is like some sort of musical play with the actor/actress dancing on the main floor without any words appear from the mouth. Seems like they are not using their voice at all. Just the gesture and movement. Even in conveying their feeling, they just used the movement.
For me, this play is not interesting, not really catching my eyes on it. I don't really like the silence play as I think, it is the normal play, same as the previous one that we used to watched when we were in semester 1.
But, what to say! going watching that play is actually better than living me in my room, as I will get into a deep slumber.

No comments: